www.WESTERNMAGPIES.com

Home of the Official Collingwood Supporters Club of Western Australia

WM Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Going to Games

Bob Douse

Is anybody going to the Inglewood to watch the Port game tomorrow?The website is still advertising the Richmond game!! I would pass umpteen pubs televising the match on my way to the Inglewood,but I'm happy to do so for the atmosphere.The thing is that there's no atmosphere unless more rock up.We were horribly outnumbered at the Hawthorn game,and even last week the turn out for our arch rivals was far smaller than in previous years.I fully appreciate the impact that Fox has had,and it shouldn't be underestimated - ie as well as individuals subscribing,there are now of course many more venues showing matches live irrespective of the time or "conflict" with other games.

In closing ,it also seems to me that,unless there is a turnout as in past years we will also lose our sponsorships.

Anyway,over to you?

--
April 20, 2012 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KOZ

Couldn't make it today Bob but will be there on ANZAC Day, traditionally our biggest turnout throughout the season. Hope to see all the familiar faces there. Let's be loud and proud!

GO PIES!

April 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bob Douse

KOZ at April 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Couldn't make it today Bob but will be there on ANZAC Day, traditionally our biggest turnout throughout the season. Hope to see all the familiar faces there. Let's be loud and proud!

GO PIES!

Really great to see what I reckon was the best 2012 turnout thus far by WM members for the game against Port Adelaide!!As KOZ said on 21/04,let's hope it's the usual top attandance on Anzac Day. Cheers

--
April 22, 2012 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.