www.WESTERNMAGPIES.com

Home of the Official Collingwood Supporters Club of Western Australia

WM Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > 2012 Membership

Legend

http://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/packages/country%2c-interstate-and-international/14 

Now we know there IS a game in WA in 2012 why is there no Interstate membership for WA???

November 7, 2011 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

V

Hey Legend...Found this on the CFC website.....Please note that the WA and QLD interstate memberships are fully exhausted. The interstate membership entitles each member entry into the game in their state. The Collingwood Football Club is given an allocation of tickets for each interstate game and this capacity has been reached. Alternatively, the country membership also entitles members entry to 5 home games for $120.

Absolute Joke ! Subicrapo oval is too small and we only get allocated a certain amount !

November 8, 2011 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Legend

Thanks for the reply V and I had since found out that was the reason.  Kind of glad that is the reason and it is not because they are not supporting us over in the west as I had first feared.  AGreed about the subi comment too.  It is about time they build a decent stadium and stop talking about it.  Hopefully then it won't just be the wee girls that get all the seats! Grrr - In the end I bought a 3 game membership and I'll try to get over east for a game there instead.

November 9, 2011 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KOZ

I've always had an interstate membership but haven't renewed as yet.

When I logged into my account it showed that I have a reserved seat for the Subiaco game as per usual....hope that's correct!

November 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

percypie

Received my 2012 membership pack 2 days ago. Super stuff. Cant wait for footy to start again. Carn the mighty Pies

--
November 18, 2011 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.