www.WESTERNMAGPIES.com

Home of the Official Collingwood Supporters Club of Western Australia

WM Forum

Forum Home > Trade talk > Rowdy defecting to Carlscum

V

Very dissapointing to lose him to the enemy. Of all clubs........not them please ! He will give them an insight into all he knows and has learnt from the Pies. He could have gone anywhere but there...

October 8, 2010 at 3:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

OneEyedPie

V, Its a sad day indeed, but my mail is the scum is imploding due to the rat, Judd has apparently said either Ratten goes or I will and I think 8-9 players haven't committed to sign new contracts until decisions are made. Brownie's only chance to get a top job is probably the reasoning, but you're right anyone but the scum.

October 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KOZ

V at October 8, 2010 at 3:37 AM

Very dissapointing to lose him to the enemy. Of all clubs........not them please ! He will give them an insight into all he knows and has learnt from the Pies. He could have gone anywhere but there...

I agree V. Made me sick when I heard that Rowdy was going to the Scum. The world is a better place when the Scum have no impact on the season.

October 8, 2010 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stevo
Site Owner

The scum are just trying to emulate what we have done at Collingwood... Greg Swann is a sad little man... The Scum are going nowhere...

Rowdy will always be a champ and always be a Pie.....  its gonna be hard to see him wearing a scum polo though....  maybe its a ploy to bring them down from within...  I can't blame him for going though, it certainly didn't look like he'd get a head coaching gig at Collingwood for a few years yet :)

The big question now is who takes over the VFL side... my guess is Licca... but lets not rule out Scotty Burns returning home... or maybe even Mark Williams !!!!!!

October 8, 2010 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KOZ

Let's not forget that Alan Richardson has joined the Scum too (via Essendon).  They have taken 2 Collingwood legends now. The one thing the Scum lack is talent......going nowhere in 2011. Now on to the VFL coaching position....Scott Burns, hopefully he has done his time at the Weagles. If not, I feel certain he will join Bucks in 2012.

October 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Legend

Well it seems the door swings both ways.  As we lose Rowdy to the Scum we have also nabbed one of theirs for our own coaching panel so good work there!

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/104076/default.aspx

October 12, 2010 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.